Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nature Art

Link to pinterest: 
http://www.pinterest.com/emmadosa/nature-art/

 Nature art, means exactly what its called, a form of art using things you find out in nature. You create something out of what you kind find in the environment you are and then just leave it and let it go, it's temporary. I got the idea for my project because i kind of wanted to created a flower or "plant," using other flowers and plants. the first picture (above) is everything i just found in my backyard, and the one below is after i added some white paint just to add some detail. I wish I would've realized before I plucked the flower that I could've found one laying around that was already disconnected so I didnt have to kill it, so next time that thought will definitely be in the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment