Friday, January 10, 2014

texture/pressure

I took pressure and texture literally, and figuratively. It has texture by all the different parts of the pizza, and it shows pressure by it being and actual pizza symbolizing the way society tries to shape us into thinking thin and skinny is perfect. it's been a struggle for me in the past and I guess pizza doesn't really exactly show what I mean as much as food in general does. When I started this project i had no idea what I wanted to do, all I knew was I love pizza so much I wanted to do a project based off of it. I think I really got the way crust looks done well, I'm pretty happy with it. If there was one thing I'd like to change about this piece. it would probably be the cheese I really didn't know how to make it looks that realistic and also have a lot of texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment